Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tricked by Ted


This is the first time I have tried a challenge card. Ted, from the Papertrey forum, is hosting a Trick or Treat Challenge. I was "tricked" so I had to make a Halloween card with cute images and pastel colors. Here it is :)

4 comments:

Allan said...

The girls showed this to me last night. Very cute!

Ted said...

Cathy, this is adorable! That little kitten looks perfectly mischievous and the pastel colors actually compliment him. :) Thanks for playing along and being a good sport!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Wow, you kicked that challenge right in the behind!!! I was hoping for a trick, but I got treat - so it's super fun to see how you did trick. I love the hat on the kitten, it's perfect!!!

Barbara DeBose said...

LOVE the kitten in a witches hat! It's too perfect. Well done on your trick!