Dear Santa,
For Christmas I would really like granite counter tops in my kitchen. I know this seems like an extravagant thing to ask for, but my reasoning is simple. Granite is good for the environment, safer for my family and it's beautiful. In 200 years when my house is torn down to make way for the flying car landing zone, the granite can be crushed to make a nice natural bed for flowers and shrubs. Granite comes from the earth, it is natural. It is also safer for my family because it doesn't catch fire like the laminate counter top in my kitchen now. It won't scorch when a teenager boils a pot dry and then the hot pot falls apart landing on the counter. Granite is great for tempering chocolate on. So, Santa, I could make even more mouthwatering chocolate creations with a granite counter top. Granite doesn't harbor bacteria. It's stain resistant, yes even to red kool-aid. No need for a cutting board with granite, so even Santa can cut up cheese without getting scolded. In conclusion Santa, I would really be happy with the long lasting beauty and durability of a natural stone counter top. And after all, isn't my happiness what is important in this relationship ;).
Thanks for your time - Mrs. Claus
P.S. I could use a new pot too.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
can hardly read your post due to the black on brown combo but I love it!
I didn't boil the pot dry. It was all Raven's fault!!! I left her in charge of it while I fed the cats and she didn't check it!!!!
Yeah sure, blame the friend ;0)
Ohhh, I hope you get them. You totally deserve it:)
Post a Comment